September 20-24, 2010
Drake Hotel, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
(Sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE)
ACM MobiCom and ACM MobiHoc are both highly selective, premier
international forums addressing issues related to mobile computing
and wireless networking. This year the two events are co-located
in Chicago. Event information available from:
* Advance registration for MobiCom/MobiHoc 2010 is now open.
A single registration fee will apply to both MobiCom and MobiHoc.
Register by August 21, 2010 to obtain reduced registration rates.
* A special conference rate is available for rooms at the Drake Hotel.
A limited number of rooms are available at the special rate.
Reserve your room by August 21, 2010 to obtain the conference rate.
* The lists of refereed papers to appear at MobiCom and MobiHoc are
posted on the above websites.
* Demonstrations and Poster presentations
* Second Workshop on Cognitive Wireless Networking (CoRoNet)
* Networking Networking Women (N2Women) Workshop
* Second International Workshop on Wireless of the Students,
by the Students, and for the Students (S3)
* Fifth ACM International Workshop on Wireless Network Testbeds,
Experimental evaluation and Characterization (WiNTECH)
* Fifth Workshop on Challenged Networks (CHANTS)
* International Workshop on mmWave Communications:
from Circuits to Networks (mmCom)
* Fifth ACM International Workshop on Mobility in the
Evolving Internet Architecture (MobiArch)
* Seventh ACM International Workshop on VehiculAr
For more information visit the websites above, or contact the
General Chair, Prof. Nitin Vaidya, at email@example.com.
Valuable supporters for ACM MobiCom/MobiHoc 2010 include:
Deutsche Telekom R&D Lab USA
NEC Laboratories America